Welcome to eJazmine
ZJM Tretinoin Cream 0.025%
ZJM Tretinoin is a potent type of Vitamin A that works deep within the skin to help address and prevent acne. Available in multiple strengths to meet different needs, this powerful acne treatment has been clinically proven to improve breakout symptoms and prevent the development of acne.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION ⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Tretinoin Cream Indication: ‼️
Tretinoin Cream is indicated for topical application in the treatment of acne vulgaris.
Important Safety Information: or Topical Use Only
Contraindications: Use of the product should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted.
Morning Routine 🌞
* Apply a moisturizer, preferably with sunscreen, that will not aggravate your acne.
Nighttime Routine 🌜
* Wash with a mild soap and dry skin gently
* Wait 20 to 30 minutes to allow skin to completely dry
* Squeeze no more than half an inch of medication onto fingertip; more medication will not yield faster or better results and may cause irritation
* Apply onto face, covering affected area lightly, starting with your forehead, chin, and both cheeks, then spread over the entire affected area
* Avoid corners of the nose, mouth, eyes, and open wounds
While using tretinoin, you should:
* minimize exposure to the sun and to extreme cold or wind. Avoid sunlamps, tanning beds and ultraviolet light.
* use a sunscreen with a SPF of at least 15, wear protective clothing and wide-brimmed hat
* stop using tretinoin if you get a sunburn
* avoid washing your skin too often, scrubbing the affected skin, or using other products with a drying effect, including other products containing tretinoin, unless recommended by your healthcare provider
📌What are the possible side effects of tretinoin?
👉🏻skin dryness, burning, redness, excessive flaking or peeling. If you develop these symptoms your healthcare provider may tell you to stop using it for a while, decrease the number of applications, or stop using it completely.
Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that bothers you or does not go away.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.