Welcome to eJazmine
Last Updated: 9th November 2020
- Euro Jasmine Technologies (Reg. no. 003137102-X) is a company incorporated under the laws of Malaysia, with its registered office at A-5-5, Plaza Dwitasik, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. eJazmine, owned and operated by Euro Jasmine Technologies is an intermediary in the form of an online marketplace and is limited to managing the Website to enable seller to exhibit, advertise, display, make available and offer to sell the products and to enable buyer to purchase the products so offered (“Products”), and other incidental Services thereto (“Services”) including use of the Website by any User.
- The Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary that
i. provides a platform for Users (who are sellers) to advertise, exhibit, make available and offer to sell various
Products to other Users (who are buyers / customers);
ii. a platform for such other Users to accept the offer to sell of the Products made by the sellers on the Website and to
make payments to the sellers for purchase of the Products;
iii. services to facilitate the engagement of buyers and sellers to under commerce on the Website; and
iv. such other services as are incidental and ancillary thereto. The Services are offered to the Users through various
modes which may include issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various Products.
- Eligibility to Use
- eJazmine reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You shall not have more than one active Account (defined hereunder) on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another person.
- User Account, Password and Security
- You may access and use the Website and the Services either as a registered user or as a guest user. However, not all sections of the Website and Services will be accessible to guest users.
- Registered users: eJazmine makes certain sections of the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided eJazmine certain required User information and created an account and an eJazmine ID through certain log-in ID and password (“Account”). You can create Your Account on the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and password including that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc. or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or its subsidiaries, twitter or any other social media website or any other Internet service as permitted on the Website (eJazmine ID and/or other third party login identification as provided above are individually and collectively referred to the “Account Information”).
In the event You register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to
- immediately notify eJazmine of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session.
eJazmine cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by eJazmine or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website’s registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or eJazmine has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, eJazmine has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
- Guest users: The Website also allows limited access to the Services for unregistered Users (also called as ‘guest users’). Such users will be able to browse the Website and use the Services for the purpose of purchasing goods, and placing orders. However, You will not be provided with access to certain benefits reserved only for the purpose of registered users. These benefits may change from time to time.
- Payments Related Information
- eJazmine may have existing arrangements with its banks, regarding limits on the amounts You can pay (if You are a buyer) or receive (if You are a seller) in the course of a single transaction. eJazmine will work towards ensuring that You are made aware of such limits if they may be applicable to You. However, eJazmine shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of You/cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by eJazmine with its bank from time to time.
- For Your making payments for buying the Products on the Website, in addition to the Agreement(s), the terms and conditions of Your bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may also be applicable to You. Your bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent You from making electronic payments for buying the Products on Website and eJazmine does not control the same and shall be liable for the same.
- Payment Facility for Your orders: eJazmine may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank account under applicable Malaysian laws, to facilitate the payment between Users i.e. buyers and sellers and for collection of eJazmine’s fees and other charges. These third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, pre-paid instruments, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Bank Negara of Malaysia for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner. eJazmine shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by Your for Your purchase orders on the Website after the Products are delivered to You and the date of completion of transaction shall be after the Products are delivered to You and such other additional time as may be agreed between eJazmine and sellers.
- User Obligations and Role of eJazmine
- Subject to compliance with the Agreement(s), eJazmine grants You a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable, revocable, and limited right to access and use this Website and the Services provided therein.
- You agree to use the Services, Website and the Content (as defined herein) provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by:
- any applicable law.
- You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the Product catalogues) that Your access on the Website in accordance with clause 7.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website or Services by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by eJazmine. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- If You believe that any Content or User Content (as defined herein) or other content available on the Website does not comply with the terms of the Agreement(s) or applicable law, You may report such content in the manner prescribed under clause 14 herein.
- The Website may allow you to post certain content, data or information of Your own such as allowing You to rate Products, seller, post your comments, and reviews in relation to Products on specific pages of the Website, as well as submit any suggestions, comments, questions or other information to eJazmine using the Website / Services (collectively referred to “User Content”). You, being the originator of the User Content, are responsible for the User Content that You upload, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website. You represent that you have obtained all relevant consents and approvals in order to post any User Content. You further represent that all such User Content will be in accordance with applicable law. You acknowledge that eJazmine does not endorse any User Content on the Website and is not responsible or liable for any User Content. eJazmine reserve the right to disable access to the User Content on the Website.
- You hereby grant eJazmine a perpetual, non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit, make available, reproduce, modify, adapt the User Content and create derivate works of the User Content. You represent and warrant that You own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content that You post or that You otherwise provide on or through the Website; and that, as at the date that the User Content is posted or submitted on the Website:
- the User Content is accurate;
- that such User Content is lawful.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary that provides an electronic venue where various Users may electronically meet and interact with each other to engage in commerce and transact. You further agree and acknowledge that eJazmine is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any advertisement, exhibition, making available, offer to sell or transactions of sale or purchase of Products on the Website. eJazmine is not the seller of the Products. Accordingly, any contract for the sale / purchase of Products on the Website is a bipartite contract between You and the sellers (if You are a buyer) or You and the buyer (if You are a seller). eJazmine neither recommends You to buy or sell any Products on the Website nor does eJazmine endorses any such Products and nor does eJazmine provides any guarantee, warranties or assurance with respect to the advertisement, exhibition, making available, offer to sell or transactions of sale or purchase of Products on the Website. Further, eJazmine does not guarantee, warranty or provide any assurance on the behaviour of any User of the Website including any guarantee, warranty or assurance that any User (whether buyer or seller) will complete any transaction or act in a prudent manner.
- When You use the Website and/or the Services You specifically undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or Content that:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of Malaysia, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting of any other nation;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any eJazmine server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of eJazmine, including any eJazmine Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use the Website or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of eJazmine or other third parties;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside Malaysia;
- violate the terms of the Agreement.
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer / mobile equipment, internet connections and other software and technologies that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website. You may incur access or data fees from third parties in connection with your purchase and/or use of the services. You are responsible for all such fees.
- You shall use this Website, and any voucher/coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
- You may need to install updates that we or any third party introduce from time to time to use the services, Products, Website including downloads and required functionality, such as bug fixes, patches, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins and new versions (collectively, “Updates”). Your use of the Products or Website you have installed requires that you have agreed to receive such automatically requested Updates.
- Any purchase of the Products from the Website will be strictly for personal use of the User. The User hereby expressly agrees that any merchandize or Services purchased by the User will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Products purchased are not transferrable to any third party for profit. Accordingly, eJazmine reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by eJazmine as per certain criteria. Any rewards or benefits provided by eJazmine and used by You for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets certain criteria adopted by eJazmine for the purpose of identifying ‘Bulk Order’, including but not limited to:
- Products ordered for commercial resale and not for self-consumption;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details; or
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- There may be certain orders that eJazmine is unable to process or pass on buyer’s order to the seller and must cancel. Some situations that may result in eJazmine’s inability to process or pass on buyer’s order to the seller include, without limitation, non- availability of the Website service, force majeure, credit limitations or suspected fraud.
- In case buyer purchases multiple Products in one transaction, the Seller(s) may deliver all such Products together. However, this may not always be possible. If buyer purchases multiple Products in a single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single delivery address provided by buyer at the time of purchase. If buyer wishes to get delivery of the Products to different addresses, then buyer should purchase the Products under separate transactions and provide separate delivery addresses for each transaction, as may be required. Buyer agrees that the delivery of the Products can be made to the person who is present at the shipping address provided by You.
- In certain cases, where buyer requires certain services in relation to a Product, such as warranty, after-sales or installation services, buyer shall directly contact seller or the manufacturer. However, in the event, buyer contacts eJazmine for the same, eJazmine may inform the seller to provide or facilitate the provision of such services to the buyer. eJazmine is not and shall not be obliged to provide any such additional services. eJazmine’s role in relation to facilitating such services shall be limited to facilitating communication between buyer and the seller for the purpose of provision of such additional services.
- You represent and warrant that
i. You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the
U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and
ii. You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Use of Content
- Except as expressly indicated to the contrary in any applicable Additional Service Terms, eJazmine hereby grants You a non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view, download and print product catalogues available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- You may not modify or alter product catalogues available on the Website;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the product catalogues available on the Website available to others; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues available on the Website.
- The rights granted to You in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- Any software that is available on the Website is the property of eJazmine or its vendors. You may not use, download or install any software available at the Website, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Agreement or by the express written permission of eJazmine.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the “Content”) on the Website is owned and controlled by eJazmine or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. Through Your use of the Website, by no means are any rights impliedly or expressly granted to You in respect of such Content. eJazmine reserves the right to change or modify the Content from time to time at its sole discretion.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of eJazmine or their vendors/seller or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of eJazmine, the vendor/seller or the third party that may own the Marks.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, eJazmine owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark “eJazmine”, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from eJazmine or thirty party owners of such Content.
- Third Party Content
- General third-party information such as, product catalogues, product description and specifications, lists of dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products, links to third party websites and other data from external sources is made available on the Website (“Third Party Content”). The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable or provided by the sellers in the process of advertising, exhibiting and offering to sell the Products on the Website. All Third Party Content is provided on an ‘As Is’ basis. eJazmine may not own / have the rights and title to any such Third Party Content, or provide any guarantee with respect to the accuracy, title, merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose of any Third Party Content. eJazmine shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such Third Party Content.
- In the event any Third Party Content contains links to third party websites, and You visit any such external link, You agree to do so at your own risk, responsibility and liability. eJazmine makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any website linked to the Website / Services or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
- Disclaimer of Warranties & Liabilities
- THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, USER CONTENT AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT ARE PROVIDED BY eJAZMINE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, eJAZMINE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
i. THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES
WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
ii. THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE,
ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
iii. THE QUALITY OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR THAT
iv. ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE ORSERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, eJAZMINE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENTAND / OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. eJAZMINE ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT AND / OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW eJAZMINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. eJAZMINE HAS ENDEAVORED TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, BUT eJAZMINE NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE. eJAZMINE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITIES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, eJAZMINE SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND eJAZMINE’S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. eJAZMINE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. eJAZMINE ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
- In the event You have purchased / downloaded the Website from any online application stores, whether provided by Apple, Inc., Google, Inc. or Blackberry Limited (or their respective affiliates) (collectively referred to as “Store Providers”), and there occurs any failure of the Website and / or Services, You may follow the process recommended by the Store Provider under the terms of the contract applicable between You and such Store Provider. The Store Providers shall not be liable for any
i. warranty obligations of eJazmine and related claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses;
ii. product liability / consumer protection claims, and claims related to the Website’s non-conformity with any
applicable laws; and
iii. any third party claims of infringement of intellectual property rights by the Website / eJazmine.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless eJazmine, its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (herein after individually and collectively referred to as “indemnified parties”) from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal and other statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the indemnified parties that arise out of, result from, or in connection with
i. Your breach of the Agreement(s); or
ii. any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of the Website; or
iii. any claim that any Third Party Content / content, information or materials provided by You caused damage to a third
iv. Your violation of any rights of another, including any intellectual property rights.
- eJazmine may notify You of any claims which You shall be liable to indemnify eJazmine You will then be required to consult with eJazmine regarding the course of action to be undertaken in defending such a claim. Further, You shall not compromise or settle any claim or admit any liability or wrongdoing on the part of eJazmine without the express prior written consent of eJazmine which can be withheld or denied or conditioned by eJazmine in its sole discretion.
- Notwithstanding anything to contrary in the Agreement(s), in no event shall eJazmine, its subsidiaries or affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not eJazmine has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or Content.
- The Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either You or eJazmine as set forth below. If You want to terminate Your agreement with eJazmine, You may do so by
i. not accessing the Website; or
ii. closing Your Account for all of the Services that You use, where eJazmine has made this option available to You.
i. eJazmine is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes,
unlawful), or upon request by any law enforcement or other government agencies;
ii. The provision of the Services to You by eJazmine is, in eJazmine’s opinion, no longer commercially viable;
iii. eJazmine has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services
(or any part thereof); or
iv. In the event eJazmine faces any unexpected technical issues or problems that prevent the Website and / or
Services from working.
- eJazmine may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your Account or access to the Services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any Additional Terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Your Account may include:
i. removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services;
ii. disabling access to the Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof), and any User Content uploaded by You; and
iii. prohibiting further use of the Services.
- You agree that all terminations shall be made in eJazmine’s sole discretion and that eJazmine shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account (and accompanying deletion of Your Account Information), or Your access to the Website and Services.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, these such terms of this Agreement as are meant to survive termination / expiry of this Agreement, will survive indefinitely unless and until eJazmine chooses to terminate them. eJazmine may inform the sellers who have accepted Your purchase orders on the Website, that this Agreement is terminated, and upon such information sellers may cancel the purchase order. eJazmine may also cancel all Your non-fulfilled orders on the Website without any obligation or liability towards You.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Report Abuse and Take Down Policy
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to eJazmine, You agree and understand that You are communicating with eJazmine through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from eJazmine periodically and as and when required. eJazmine will communicate with You by email or by notices on Website or electronic records on the Website or on Your mobile number which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record to the maximum extent permitted under any applicable law.
- General Provisions
- Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer the Agreements, or any rights granted hereunder or any obligations, to any third party and any such assignment or transfer or purported assignment or transfer shall be void ab initio. eJazmine’s rights and/or obligations under the Agreement are freely assignable or otherwise transferable by eJazmine to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your prior consent. eJazmine may inform You of such assignment or transfer in accordance with the notice requirements under the Agreement. eJazmine shall have right to transfer Your Account and Account Information to a third party who purchases eJazmine business as conducted under the Website.
- Feedback and Information
- Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. eJazmine shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that
i. Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties;
ii. eJazmine is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback;
iii. eJazmine may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and
iv. You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from eJazmine for the feedback under
- To clarify, eJazmine may at its discretion, make any modifications or changes to the Website, Content and / or Services on the basis of such feedback, however eJazmine shall not be obliged to do so. Further, in the event that eJazmine makes any changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services on the basis of any such feedback, You shall not have any rights or title (including any intellectual property rights) in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services. You expressly waive any and all rights in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services, and assign to eJazmine, all worldwide rights and title (including any intellectual property rights) to such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services, in perpetuity. You hereby waive all rights under Malaysian Copyright Act, 1987, or other similar provisions in laws of any jurisdiction, in relation to any such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services.